Participation in the Celebrations Ltd. Win a Wedding 2019 contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Celebrations Ltd., which are final and binding. Winning the wedding is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
Below are Celebrations Ltd.’s terms and expectations.
- Contestants must live in the Cayman Islands
- Persons qualified to join the contest are couples planning to get married on or before April 2020.
- Entries will be accepted from April 15th 2019 to June 15th 2019. Voting will run from June 16th 2019 to July 15th 2019. Winning entry will be announced on August 15th 2019 via Celebrations online and social media platforms.
- Contestants video entry must be no longer than 2 mins
- Contestants face and voice must be clear and easy to understand
- The video must show the contestants love story and dream wedding
- Prize: $5000 towards the winning couple’s dream wedding. This includes rentals, floral and production but does not include Planning Services.
- Winner has the option to upgrade their prize with additional products and/or services for an additional cost
- Couple agrees to participate in all marketing mentions, materials or appearances requested by Celebrations up to 6 months post-wedding. Where one member of the couple is unavailable, exceptions may be made. Of course, Celebrations will offer flexibility of appearances and communication should any trips, vacations or illnesses cause need for delay.
- Prize not convertible to cash; Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winning couple agrees to place their names, wedding pictures, and story on Celebrations website, social media accounts or other promotional materials of the company.
- The winner also agrees to provide the Celebrations Marketing Team with all of the materials necessary to document the process leading up to the wedding including but not limited to sourcing a dress, the perfect wedding shoes, the Planning process, theme ideas and any other requests of the Marketing Team.
- A cancellation fee of $1000 KYD applies in the event of cancellation as a result of the winning couple deciding not to wed.