In the spirit of October and all things festive, here’s a quick Halloween treat recipe to soothe your sweet tooth and get the creative juices flowing!
It looks yummy, right?
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup pretzels chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter
- 2½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tub marshmallow fluff
- We started by putting the candy corns in a bowl and chopping the pretzels and putting them in a bowl.
- Then we put parchment paper on the 9×9 pan. This keeps the fudge from sticking to the pan.
- Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a big bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan melt the sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot stuff into the bowl of chocolate chips and mix with the hand mixer until it’s smooth and soft.
- Mix (fold) in almost all the pretzels and all the candy corns. Pour into the pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the candy corn and pretzels on the top. Put in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set. Hope you like it!
Recipe courtesy of Lilluna.com!