Even the cutest of flower girls and ring bearers will need some kid-friendly entertainment at the reception. While parents are sipping cocktails, giving toasts and catching up, keep the kids busy with fun activities that make them feel included in the festivities, too. Here are 11 creative ways to pull it off!
1) Cracker Jack Activity Place Setting
2) Kids Only Tent
3) Burlap Kids Activity Kit
4) Disposable Camera Scavenger Hunt
5) DIY Carnival Games
6) Activity Suitcases For The Kids Table
7) Field Day Races for Outdoor Receptions
8) Children’s Game Centerpieces
9) Color Your Own Place Mat
10) Downloadable Kids Coloring Book (Download the book here!)
11) Customized Coloring Book
Tip: Make your own coloring book with photos that represent you and your fiance, your family and your wedding. Use this free site to turn photographs into illustrations that you can download and print for the little ones.
*Re-blogged from The Knot