10 Creative Ways to Ask “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?”
Gone are the days where you can just call up your BFF and say “Hey best bud, will you stand by me on my big day?” I think bridesmaids started to feel left out after the whole popping the question thing became a contest about who could do it best… the simple question of how to ask your ladies (or men, this is 2014 people) to stand up in your wedding now often involves almost as much thought as the proposal itself!
Don’t sweat ladies, if you’re lost on coming up with a great way to ask your friends to stand up with you, we’ve got some fantastic ideas to share.
1. The Bridesmaids Box – Complete with a copy of the oh so hilarious movie and a few other “movie night” staples, your girl will “get the point” with this fun and practical gift.
2. Speaking of raising the bar on popping the question… how about this fun but inexpensive option?
3. Sweet and delicious… whats the fastest way into your bridesmaids heart?
4. Love. This. So. Much. – If you’re gonna stick to the traditional card, make it sentimental, otherwise make it funny!
5. Personalized Hangers to hang their dress on the big day – awesome
6. Box up a great bottle of wine (or if funds are tight, no one can pass up a bottle of 2 buck chuck!) along with a cute bottle opener and some chocolate, and a note from the heart. I think this one is my fav.
maybe with one of these?
7. Whats a girls best friend? Thats right.
8. For all you cowgirls out there, love this one! Get her some kicks for the big day!
9. For the girl that loves some bling…
10. Cute “knot” ring along with this note:
There you go ladies, so which one is it going to be?
Reblogged from eweddingfavors